Well I’m definitely not posting as much as I’d like to this year. It’s not like much isn’t happening. I’m just not in the posting mood for some reason. Maybe I’m just lazy. In any case, I’m here right now. I’ll just update with some short, random comments.
– After jebus knows how many years, my company has finally gotten on the ball and put a 401k plan in place. It’s about damn time.
– It was Grant’s b-day on Tuesday so head on over to his MySpace and send him wishes. He also had sex for the first time in like umpteenth years so congrat him for that also. Way to go G-Rant. I’m sure he appreciates me mentioning it too.
– Have put 1500 miles on my new toy in the last 4 weeks. It’s kinda a lot so I’ll probably tone it down and ride the other bike to work for a little bit. It gets better gas mileage anyways.
– How f-ing stupid was X-men 3? X2 completely set everything up to be so good and then the studios grace us with that total piece of crap follow up. I left that movie angry.
– Speaking of super hero movies, I can’t wait for Superman Returns! It’s going to be amazing for sure. They kept the same inspiring John Williams theme for it and that don’t suck. Hopefully seeing it on an IMAX screen next Tuesday.
– I can’t seem to get my weight to drop under 160 consistently. Had no problems getting it from 195 to 165, but it’s just stuck at 160 right now. Want to get rid of another 10 lbs before the 10 year high school reunion in a month.
Alright, it’s back to work for me, but I’ll see what I can come up with later.